If you are interested in adopting one of our dogs/cats, we’re thrilled! The first step is to complete our adoption form so we can become better acquainted.
1) Application: Lucky Mutts Animal RescueAdoptionFormFinal
Fill out adoption form and email form to firstname.lastname@example.org
After we receive your form, a foster parent will contact you. We strive to answer our email within a 24-hour time frame, but we are all volunteers and most of us have full time jobs or other commitments we are balancing.
2) Phone Call: We will contact you via a phone call. The foster parent will talk to you about the dog/cat you are interested in.
3) Meet the animal: We set up a meet and greet for you and your family to meet the dog/cat.
4) Home check: If it is a good match, we do a home check to make sure the home we are adopting the dog/cat into will be a good match also.
5) Adoption: Our foster parents have lived with their foster dogs/cats and know them really well. They can give you lots of hints to make the transition easier!